A patch has been released for Compulsion Games' We Happy Few
, which recently exited Xbox's Game Preview program. The patch addresses crashes, performance problems and other issues.
are short but contain fixes players will be glad — or should we say happy? — to see alleviated:
- Sometimes, the “Rise” prompt was not shown when your character respawns sitting on a bench. Now it will be.
- In rare cases, the keys required to complete the I Sing Body Electric and Ex Cathedra encounters would not spawn. This occurred when the player was spawned too close to the NPC when loading a saved game in a very specific situation. This issue is resolved for all new players, and players with saves currently experiencing this issue have been given the keys to continue their progression.
- Using a bobby whistle in a crowd of Wastrels will no longer freeze the game.
- Fix crash in physics simulation.
- Fix crash on exit (crash when quitting the game).
- Fix crash in media framework (returning to the main menu very quickly after saving).
- Fix crash when applying some status effects.
- Fix memory leak in status effects. May result in minor performance improvement by reducing HUD performance impact over time.
- To help with debugging rare world generation issues, the player’s world seed has been added to the pause menu next to the build number.
- Version number increased to 1.3.
The patch is live now for We Happy Few
We've got the full list of We Happy Few achievements
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.Check out our Best Xbox Survival Games to Play in 2018 article for a compilation of other great games in this genre.