Open world survival game DayZ
has received a patch to fix some issues that emerged in the first few days after its release as a Game Preview title. This is all the information we have about the patch:
- fixed issue of server reporting incorrect max slots
- fixed a crash when ending the trial version
- added sorting of servers based on the number of players and server names
- fixes in the server browser window
- fixed micromanagement in player's inventory
Bohemia Interactive is aiming for a full release of DayZ
in Q1 2019.
We don't have them yet, but we'll publish a story as soon as we pick up the DayZ achievements.