A new hotfix has been released for Dungeon Defenders II
, the free-to-play ID@Xbox title from developer Trendy Entertainment. Hotfix 3.2.2 addresses issues with different crashes that players have discovered, as well as crushing some bugs, and making changes to the way the Multiplayer Bonus works. Take a look at the list for all of the details:
In our last patch we added in Multiplayer Bonuses that added a scaling amount of extra gear into the victory chest. This design was looked into based off of survey feedback a TON of you provided, which was awesome to receive! However, there were some pain points that came with these changes, specifically that there was a lot of pressure on your inventory, and getting a blue or green chest made these bonuses feel not great.
We now made it so that instead of getting a ton of extra loot, you’re guaranteed to get additional legendaries when playing multiplayer. Here’s how it’s going to look:
- Two Players: Two additional legendaries guaranteed, with a chance at a third!
- Three Players: Four additional legendaries guaranteed, with a chance at a fifth!
- Four Players: Six additional legendaries guaranteed, with a chance at a seventh!
With this change there is now less strain on inventory, guaranteed better loot drops, and since they are all legendaries, guaranteed additional chances at getting some perfect "Qualibean™" mods! Since you're getting less total items when playing multiplayer now (when compared to before the hotfix), we increased the sale prices on items to compensate this change. We also added in some additional goodness to multiplayer bonuses as well. Now when playing together, you’ll also receive more experience points:
- Two Players: 33% additional experience points!
- Three Players: 66% additional experience points!
- Four Players: 99% additional experience points!
To note, these increases in legendary loot and experience are not in Campaign and Adventures, but are available in every other game mode. We’re currently finishing up improvements to our party system that are going to be coming in our next update! Our goal is to make multiplayer feel great to play all around.
- Fixed an issue on Xbox when transitioning to the Town from another map in split screen would often cause a crash.
- Fixed a different issue on Xbox where bringing in a split-screen user would often cause a crash.
- Fixed an issue where Xbox players would crash when attempting to load the same profile on split-screen. This should now give you an appropriate error message.
- Fixed an issue with Liferoot Forest in Campaign that could cause a crash.
- Fixed an issue when replacing stacks in the Material Vault that would remove materials.
- Removed some of the old weapon filters that no longer apply.
- Lowered the difficulty of Greystone Plaza in Campaign slightly.
- Replaced the Adventure Pirate Lady with the Colonel. Where has she gone off to?
- Fixed an issue with the amount of experience earned for map completion.
- Fixed an issue with gamepad focus being changed in the Summary Screen.
The latest hotfix for Dungeon Defenders II
is live right now.
We've got the full list of Dungeon Defenders II achievements
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.Check out our Best Xbox RPGs Available in 2017 article for a compilation of other great games in this genre.