A couple of new videos have been released for developer Crystal Dynamics' highly-anticipated action-adventure title, Shadow of the Tomb Raider
, which is closing in on its release date this week. The first is a launch trailer that features sweet-looking gameplay as Lara explores vast landscapes, scary tombs, and makes quick work of enemies in her way with a pretty decent selection of weapons:
The second video showcases how the game can be visually improved thanks to Xbox One X enhancements. Such improvements include the following:
Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- Native 4K Ultra HD gets you the highest gameplay resolution available on the market.
- HDR compatibility means higher contrast and more vivid colors as Lara explores the lush landscapes of Central and South America.
- True 3D Audio with full Dolby Atmos immerses the player with 360 audio spanning from the canopy to the jungle floor.
- Customization options allow for prioritize high resolution, or high framerate.
- Enhanced texture resolution results in a more lifelike world than ever before.
will be ready to roll out on Friday, September 14th.
We've got the full list of Shadow of the Tomb Raider achievements
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.