through Xbox's Game Preview program a couple weeks ago but seems to be receiving regular patching so far. Another small update went live for users today, addressing stability, a game freezing issue and a few other glitches.
Here are the full patch notes, courtesy of the official DayZ forums
- Fixed items disappearing from the containers (backpack, jacket, jeans,…) after logout from the server
- Fixed the free space calculation in the inventory
- Fixed game freezing when disconnecting the controller
- Improved listing of the servers in the server browser
- Improved the title stability
The patch is live now for DayZ
We don't have them yet, but we'll publish a story as soon as we pick up the DayZ achievements.