Last week, PC players received a patch for Shadow of the Tomb Raider
that fixed a couple of buggy achievements amongst other things. This week, Xbox players have gotten the same patch, taking the game to version 1.05. Those who found themselves with glitched Artifact Collections and knife upgrades can now unlock the relevant achievements as normal, while there are fixes to other aspects of the game that previously prevented players from being able to get the achievement for 100% completion.
The patch notes for the Xbox One version of the game simply stated there were "various bug fixes" made to the game, but the PC notes are far more helpful. You can see those patch notes below to get a better idea of what has been fixed:
- Fixes related to some players not being able to achieve 100% completion, including:
- Problems related to the Champion’s Bow quest.
- Problems related to the ‘Dr Croft’ and ‘That’s a Knife’ achievements.
- Problems with monoliths.
- And various others.
- Fixes a problem where some items would not carry over into New Game+.
- Fixes for a progression blocker some players experienced in Kuwaq Yaku.
- Fixes for a progression blocker some players experienced in the Peruvian Jungle.
- Fixes for a progression blocker some players experienced in Manko’s Tomb.
- Fixed a problem where some in-game hints would still trigger even if the player had them disabled.
- Updates to VO and localization in various languages.
Some of our community members have been reporting that the glitched achievements have been unlocking for them as soon as they've booted up the game. Others have reported that they've needed to pick up the bugged collectibles again. Either way, those who were prevented from completing the original 1000G will now be able to do so as the patch is available now.
We've got the full list of Shadow of the Tomb Raider achievements
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.Check out our Best Xbox Action-Adventure Games Available in 2018 article for a compilation of other great games in this genre.