It was only a couple of weeks ago when we covered
the last lot of patch notes for Monster Hunter: World
after developer and publisher Capcom released update version 18.104.22.168. The next version in line has now been released in the form of version 22.214.171.124 and as you can expect, there's another list of fixes and improvements to check out.
The patch includes fixes to the Lunastra Ticket, Kushala Daora's wind armor, and Xeno'jiiva's tail. Take a look at the changes below:
Kushala Daora's wind armor
- A bug has been fixed where the reward item "Lunastra Ticket", from the event quest "When Blue Dust Surpasses Red Lust", would be placed in your item pouch or item box as a consumable item and could not be used as a material. This occurred even after the item had been converted from an "Unavailable" item, after you had updated to version 5.10 after having experienced the bug in which you obtained the "Unavailable" item instead of the "Lunastra Ticket" (which occurred from completing the quest "When Blue Dust Surpasses Red Lust" without updating to version 5.10).
- Updating to version 5.11 will take any Lunastra Tickets from the consumables in your item pouch or item box and replace them into your material item box.
- Additionally, please note that though the delivery request "Blooming Sakura" is designed to unlock by speaking to the Smithy after you've obtained a Lunastra Ticket, the request will not unlock if the Lunastra Ticket you possess is converted from an "Unavailable" item after having updated to version 5.10 or higher.
- If the request does not unlock after speaking to the Smithy, please update to version 5.11 and reobtain Lunastra Tickets by completing the event quest "When Blue Dust Surpasses Red Lust" again. Then speak to the Smithy to unlock the request.
- Kushala Daora's wind armor normally repels arrows and bowgun shots, but arch-tempered Kushala Daora's wind armor unintentionally did not repel these attacks. This issue has been fixed so that tempered and arch-tempered Kushala Daora will now repel those attacks when its wind armor is active.
- A bug has been fixed that caused Xeno'jiiva's tail to gain resistance when switching to multiplayer mode via SOS, causing it to become harder to sever.
The latest update for Monster Hunter: World
is already live.
We've got the full list of Monster Hunter: World achievements
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.Check out our Best Xbox RPGs Available in 2017 article for a compilation of other great games in this genre.