Paradox Interactive has announced a launch window for their sci-fi grand strategy game Stellaris: Console Edition
. Alongside the announcement, Paradox Interactive has also released an in-game trailer entitled "The Fall of an Empire", which can be viewed below:
Stellaris: Console Edition will give players the opportunity to:
- Behold the enormity of space with procedurally generated galaxies with an untold number of planets to explore.Stellaris: Console Edition
- Encounter a myriad of wild, wacky, and dangerous alien races who may prove to be crucial trade partners or conquering forces hellbent on enslaving your civilization.
- Take on strategic space warfare and resource management to ensure the survival and advancement of your empire.
- Explore scientific anomalies and uncover technological wonders throughout the galaxy to mercilessly utilize them toward your own gains.
- Govern your own fledgling empire and secure your power and agenda through manipulating internal policies, factions, traditions and more.
will be arriving in Q1 2019.
We don't have them yet, but we'll publish a story as soon as we pick up the Stellaris: Console Edition achievements.