Previously, Capcom had released a small patch
for Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection
, which altered some specific gameplay mechanics. This time around, the newest patch is set to fix mostly performance issues, as seen below.
- General Fixes
- Updated Japanese strings
- Corrections to Korean Photo-sensitivity Warning
- Multiple fixes have been made to improve dummy behavior
- Stereo playback improvements for Street Fighter III titles
- Text and asset corrections have been applied for the museum
All players can download the patch today, and the developers have also reminded fans to check out the Canada Cup Pro Fighting Event set to take place in a few days.
We've got the full list of Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection achievements
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.Check out our Best Xbox Fighting Games Available in 2018 article for a compilation of other great games in this genre.