With a long history of punctuality in providing free updates and fixes to any arising issues in Rocket League
, developer Psyonix has released the details for the game's most recent update v1.54. They include fixes to the mothership pro wheels, as well as a few minor general fixes.
Mothership Pro Wheels
- The Wheels will remain in every player’s inventory, but the name will change from ‘Mothership Pro’ to ‘Mothership’
- These Wheels will maintain a ‘Common’ rarity designation
- If you redeemed a Mothership Pro code on your account, you will receive a new white-colored ‘Mothership Pro’ Wheel with ‘Limited’ rarity status
- Code holders will also keep the Common ‘Mothership’ Wheels
- If you received a code from attending the RLCS Season 5 World Championship, but have not redeemed it yet, the code will now unlock this new white Mothership Pro in your inventory going forward
- Optimized Season 8 Reward Boost performance
- Fixed a bug preventing correct UI from displaying for spectators at the end of a match
- One-frame input delay between jump and directional input has been fixed
- Golden Pumpkins are now tradeable
The patch is already live, so there is no need to wait any longer before downloading and continuing your foray into Rocket League.
We've got the full list of Rocket League achievements
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.