En Masse Entertainment have announced that the long awaited Deathwrack update for the MMORPG, TERA
, is available right now. Do you have what it takes to defeat the Dark God Lakan in the new Velik's Hold dungeon?
The Deathwrack update features:
- All New Dungeons: Test your skills in Velik’s Hold against the dark god Lakan, protecting the realm from him as he emerges from the shadows to enact his revenge. The added dungeons in this update include: Velik’s Hold, Bathysmal Rise, Demokron Factory (rebalanced), Kalivan’s Dreadnaught.
- Guild vs. Guild Battles: Guilds can now engage in worldwide, 24-hour battles against up to three guilds at once. Choose your opponents wisely…
- Updated Skills: Not only will the Warrior class receive a skills update, but rebalanced and upgraded skills, new UI elements, and some surprises will arrive with this latest update.
- Customizable Skill Chains: As players activate a new skill, they will now be able to choose the next skill that pops up in the chain, instead of being given a random skill. Players can create their own chains or adjust existing ones.
- Looking for Group Tool: Players wanting to customize their groups can now post details in the new Looking for Group tool. Detail requirements or desired composition, rather than leaving it up to chance or guildmates!
Deathwrack update is available right now to play.
We've got the full list of TERA achievements
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.Check out our Best Xbox RPGs Available in 2017 article for a compilation of other great games in this genre.