A new patch has been released for Milestone's racer MotoGP 18
. After taking in feedback from the fans the team put together the patch and went on to notify their loyal racers via their Twitter and Facebook. The list comes with a fix for The Championship winning trophy, a resolution to online disconnections between qualifying and the race afterwards, and also a short list of general bug fixes.
- The Championship winning trophy is now unlocked as soon as the player has enough points to mathematically win.
- Resolved online disconnections between qualification and race.
- Improved general stability of the game.
- Fixed the bugs related to the race overprint.
- Fixed bugs related to falls during replays.
- Fixed the cam when you fall under the bridge in the Grand Prix of Japan.
- Removed logos 21 and 11 from custom bikes.
- Fixed the position of the nickname that covered the Suzuki logo on the suit.
- Fixed the autopilot on Valencia that is activated by falling near the pits.
The freshly made patch is available to put to the test in MotoGP 18
We've got the full list of MotoGP 18 achievements
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.Check out our Best Racing Games article for a compilation of other great games in this genre.