The free to play, first-person shooter Warface
arrives with the Battle Royale update, including three new game-modes and various fixes in between. In addition to this, the "Crouching Tiger" achievement will now be obtainable.
The Crouching Tiger achievement in Warface worth 503 points10 times rank top 3 in Battle Royale quickplay matches
All changes are live. You can see the full patch list and each game-mode below:
- Aim assist values for sniper rifles have been readjusted. We will continue monitoring the situation to collect more data. Please note that these values may be tweaked further per the obtained results.
- Fixed the issue causing the under-barrel grenade launcher to be unavailable after being revived in PvP matches.
- Removed the confirmation pop-up for adding friends.
- Fixed the issue causing wrong types of grenades to be displayed after being revived.
- Added achievements for finishing raids: "Blackout", "Earth Shaker" and "Black Shark".
- Client stability and performance have been improved.
Battle Royale PvP
Starting with melee weapons only, the goal of the game is to eliminate all other players while scavenging the battlefield. You have one life, and one chance to be the remaining survivor out of the 32 participants. Included with Battle Royale is a new list of achievements (in-game only, so don't worry, completion fans) to collect.
The Black Shark Raid
A tower is under construction in Eastern Europe, eerily similar to the building from the White Shark raid. Players will be required to scout the area for information before destroying the tower completely. But fail to do so before the the end of the event, and the tower becomes invincible. You can see the full trailer below.
Finally, multiple maps will be added to Warface
with the latest update, all of which are game-mode specific.
- Motel Map (Team Deathmatch mode)
- Palace Map (Plant the Bomb mode)
- Hills Map (Storm mode)
- Construction Site Map (Capture mode)
- Mojave Map (Battle Royale mode)
We've got the full list of Warface achievements
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.Check out our Best Xbox First Person Shooters Available in 2018 article for a compilation of other great games in this genre.