It's the season for giving, and the developers at Toadman Interactive have certainly received the memo with the November patch to Immortal: Unchained. The team has noted alterations made for weapon requirements and range, locations of loot, and a chance to respec your character with the completion of the Invasion event.
In addition to the various changes made, it's also worth noting that the originally unobtainable achievement "Completionist" is now available to players.
You can check out the full patch notes below.
The patch is now live, so players can snag the final achievement at any time in the future.
- Legion Suppressor (Assault rifle)
- Gold Star (Assault rifle)
- Lone Guard (sniper rifle)
- Wolf Fang (SMG)
- High Guard Infiltrator (Assault rifle)
- Legion Corpse Reaver (shotgun)
- Alabaster Punisher (shotgun)
- Annihilator (pistol)
- Redistributed loot across the game for a more even experience
- Frostrift Lancer is now of uncommon rarity
- Great-Predator's Lancer is now of rare rarity
- COMMUNITY FEEDBACK: Weapon ranges have been updated with a roughly x3 range for sniper rifles and x2 for assault rifles.
- All weapon DPS has been normalized across rarities
- We added a one-use consumable for respec’ing your character, which is granted after the Invasion event.
- We created a death sense in enemies that makes them aware if you kill or wound other enemies close to them and in line of sight.
- COMMUNITY FEEDBACK: Arlen can now be wounded by melee attacks
- The armor system has been slightly refactored to prepare for NG+
- COMMUNITY FEEDBACK: We have enabled inverting of X axis in controls
Bugs & Crashes
- Fixed various crashes
- Fixed bugs in enemy AI audio sense, which caused them to stare at walls pointlessly
- COMMUNITY FEEDBACK: Using a portable relay in the last boss fight no longer breaks progression
- Traps now correctly apply elemental damage
- Fixed progression bugs with some doors
- Refactored achievements and added recovery functions for completion
- COMMUNITY FEEDBACK: Fixed completionist achievement
- COMMUNITY FEEDBACK: It is no longer possible to open inventory while in the credits.
- Fixed lock-on pointing to the enemies feet when locking on after stunning an enemy with melee.
- COMMUNITY FEEDBACK: Removed the duplicate 26th armor shrine
- Fixed exploit in the Stream, so you can't reach the obelisk from lower platform
- Fixed a progression blocker if players progress further in the game than intended prior to the Invasion event
- COMMUNITY FEEDBACK: Fixed an issue that caused the bridge in Arden prison to not extend
We've got the full list of Immortal: Unchained achievements - check the list for guides to unlocking them.
Check out our Best Xbox One RPGs Available in 2019 article for a compilation of other great games in this genre.
Get the biggest Xbox news delivered straight to your inbox every week.