Psyonix has announced that their critically-acclaimed sports game, Rocket League, will be getting Enhanced Xbox One X support in its final 2018 update. Titled "December Update," the patch will allow Xbox One X players with a 4K display to run the game in native 4K resolution at 60 frames per second with high dynamic range. Xbox One X users with a 1080p TV or monitor can also utilize the supersampling capabilities of the console. The rest of the update will include:
- Leaderboards for Ranked Extra Modes
- Changes to the XP/ Progression System, including more Weekly Win Bonuses
- A brand new ‘Rocket League x Monstercat Vol. 5’ EP - The fifth and final Monstercat playlist of the year will feature tracks from various Monstercat Instinct artists
- New Community Flags - Speedy, Extra Life, and additional Monstercat artist Flags
- Various Quality of Life Improvements
The update launches December 3rd at 10:00 a.m. PST/ 6:00 p.m. UTC (pending first-party certification).
We've got the full list of Rocket League achievements - check the list for guides to unlocking them.
This game was featured in our Best Xbox One Sports Games Available in 2019 article. Why not check it out to see what else made the cut?
Get the biggest Xbox news delivered straight to your inbox every week.