Psyonix has announced that their critically-acclaimed sports game, Rocket League
, will be getting Enhanced Xbox One X support in its final 2018 update. Titled "December Update," the patch will allow Xbox One X players with a 4K display to run the game in native 4K resolution at 60 frames per second with high dynamic range. Xbox One X users with a 1080p TV or monitor can also utilize the supersampling capabilities of the console. The rest of the update will include:
- Leaderboards for Ranked Extra Modes
- Changes to the XP/ Progression System, including more Weekly Win Bonuses
- A brand new ‘Rocket League x Monstercat Vol. 5’ EP - The fifth and final Monstercat playlist of the year will feature tracks from various Monstercat Instinct artists
- New Community Flags - Speedy, Extra Life, and additional Monstercat artist Flags
- Various Quality of Life Improvements
The update launches December 3rd at 10:00 a.m. PST/ 6:00 p.m. UTC (pending first-party certification).
We've got the full list of Rocket League achievements
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.