The new content for Battlefield V
may well have finished until 2019, but the developer is still continuing to support the title with updates before the new year appears. The latest small update focuses on crashes, broken audio, and a few other bugs that DICE states were "high on our priority list". You can see the patch notes in their entirety below.
- Players no longer get spotted on the mini-map after killing an enemy.
- Fixed an issue where high-level Recon players lost access to the Throwing Knife weapon.
- Adjusted the initial respawn count on specific maps in Domination mode.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when being in the Practice Range as a squad.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when viewing the Tides of War menu.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when playing the Nordlys War Story.
- Fixed broken audio during when watching the tutorial videos.
The developer has stated they're also working on a much bigger update that is aiming to be released in January. We'll be sure to let you know when we have any news about that too. For now, the smaller update above can be downloaded immediately.
We've got the full list of Battlefield V achievements
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.Check out our Best Xbox First Person Shooters Available in 2018 article for a compilation of other great games in this genre.