Although it's arguably one of the greatest titles to arrive in 2018, Red Dead Redemption 2
still has its fair share of quirks. Today, Rockstar revealed the first new patch for console players, fixing a wide range of loading screen issues and other small nuances that plagued the American frontiers. Check out the full list of fixes below.
Story Mode General
- Fixed an issue where the player could become stuck at 90% when loading an autosave made immediately after the mission ‘Country Pursuits’, if it was the only open mission
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck on loading screen when trying to restart game after completing the mission ‘County Pursuits’
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck at 90% when loading a save in Chapter 2, if they had set up camp near Horseshoe Overlook after completing ‘The First Shall Be Last’
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck at 90% when loading after loading an autosave or manual save
- Fixed an issue where players could lose access to all weapons and equipment in their weapon wheel after completing a mission replay in Guarma
- General stability improvements
- Fixed the issue where players removing an injured horse from the stables without healing it would result in the Scrawny Nag appearing when whistling for their horse
- Fixed an issue where players could not exit the house in the Mission ‘Love and Honor’
- Fixed an issue where players would be unable to load beyond 90% in the Red Dead Online beta unless they entered Story mode first
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck at a black screen after a Posse leader quit the lobby in the mission ‘Love and Honor’
- Fixed an issue where players could crash to the Xbox Home screen when resuming from a suspended state after connecting to Xbox Live services
- Fixed an issue where players could be kicked from Rockstar game services with error 0x99395004 after completing part 2 of the mission ‘Honor Among Horse Thieves’
The patch is live, so players can return to New Austin without fear of never-ending loading screens. Be on the lookout for other bugs
that still remain.
We've got the full list of Red Dead Redemption 2 achievements
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.Check out our Best Xbox Third Person Shooters Available in 2018 article for a compilation of other great games in this genre.