The latest Fallout 76 patch, arriving tomorrow, will fix three buggy achievements — including the one that is currently completely unobtainable. Beyond that, the patch makes a whole bunch of other changes. Unfortunately, it's going to set you back yet another 5 GB.
As explained in the patch notes
, the three achievements that should be fixed by the update are:
The chance of Bobbleheads and Magazines appearing has been increased by 16%, meaning that the following achievements are also more reasonable to obtain:
The full summary of changes is huge, so we recommend checking out the update
for yourself if you're interested in the finer details. Here are some of the highlights we picked up on.
- Small obstructions when placing C.A.M.P. objects will now be automatically removed.
- Players will be notified if they have entered a world in which another player has already set up C.A.M.P. in their spot. The player can either join another session or choose to place their C.A.M.P. somewhere else for free.
- Levelling past 51 gives you the option to either get a new Perk Card or re-spec one SPECIAL point.
- The Scorchbeast Queen now lands on the ground more often during an encounter.
- Players no longer gain XP when using public Workshops.
- The boot-after-idle timer has been increased from 10 to 30 minutes. The warning will now display at 3 minutes instead of 1 minute prior to disconnection.
- The compass now has a limit on visible markers. Only 60 markers in total can be visible at once.
- Various crash and infinite loading screen issues should be fixed.
- Two exploits allowing for unlimited item storage and carry capacity have been fixed.
- Several blueprint placement errors have been fixed.
- Enemies should no longer remain stationary outside of combat
- Several exploits allowing for excessive Caps gain have been fixed.
- Evan should now spawn correctly during "Personal Matters"
- Quest markers should now appear correctly in "An Ounce of Prevention" and a new objective marker has been added.
- The Daily Quest "Chow Line" can no longer be completed several times in one day.
- Fixes to "Scorched Earth" now allow the quest to be completed correctly and for the correct Military Commendation to be received.
- "Critical Savvy", "Fix It Good", "Green Thumb", "Heavy Gunner", Shotgun perks, "Strange in Numbers" and "Weapon Artisan" Perk Cards have had their effects fixed.
- Blocked Friends will now remain visible in the Friends List if the player wishes to unblock them.
- Various audio and user interface improvements.
The patch will be available for Xbox One players on December 13th. PC players are receiving the patch today.Check out our Best Xbox First Person Shooters Available in 2018 article for a compilation of other great games in this genre.