Featuring battle machines and PvP combat, the MMO styled title Crossout
has recently received another patch on Xbox One. It was previously announced that the "Expert Decorator" workbench would be terminated in the distant future, and that time has now arrived for players. In addition to this, the “Random CK Containers” will no longer exist in-game, and any remaining items will be removed from the store at the end of January.
There's plenty more corrections to see as well. You can find the full list on the official site,
but here are the bug fixes that were included with the new patch:
- Fixed incorrect positioning of “Flame” and “Hurricane” missiles in storage against each other.
- Fixed collision model for wheels “Bigfoot” and “Bigfoot ST”.
- Fixed the lack of animation for the shell when using the “AGS-55 Impulse” with CK “Garuda”.
- Fixed a bug where the cable of the “Trap” mine could be cut off earlier than 1 second after falling into the trap.
- Fixed a bug with faulty upgrade “Sniper” for the Tesla emitter “Spark III”.
- Removed the possibility of simplifying the mechanics of firing plasma emitters using the “Activate All” function.
- Fixed a bug where the search for players in a brawl did not stop after access to it was closed.
- Fixed a bug with incorrect display of the nickname of the inviting player in the notification field of the invitation to the group.
- Fixed a bug where the sound of a working flare continued even after it ran out.
- Fixed a bug where a player who was already in a group could be invited to another group.
- Fixed a bug where the effects of fire and smoke on the “Bat” cabin from the “Wunderbar” CK could only be seen from one side of the cabin.
- The error of incorrect location of the part image in the production window has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug with incorrect location of the boxes with ammo that appear after the destruction of raiders.
- Fixed a bug where crafts with the “Contact 2M” module could engage at an incorrect angle.
- Fixed a bug with excessively loud sound of the gate explosion in raids.
- Fixed a bug where the “Tusk’s” cockpit’s animation of charging a unique perk was played every time it was approached.
The patch is currently live. Note that if you were in the process of a purchase with the newly disposed of workbench, the coins will be returned to your storage.
We've got the full list of Crossout achievements
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.