is just one of many games this week to receive a new patch. The main point of the patch was so that developer Pipeworks could do some technical housekeeping with the game's engine. However, the team has also addressed some of the more "noteworthy" bugs noticed by the players.
The patch included an update to the Unity Engine and software updates specific to the Xbox Development Kit software. They figured you probably didn't want to know much about those, so instead the team has decided to tell you about the bugs they've fixed that had been reported by members of the community. You can see a full list of those fixes below.
Multiplayer & Split-Screen Fixes
- Fixed a bug where multiplayer players would be stuck in an infinite load after the host force quit Terraria.
- Fixed several bugs that would occur from exiting and re-entering both split-screen and online multiplayer in different ways.
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to add the maximum number of split-screen players into a multiplayer session.
- Fixed a bug where accessories equipped or unequipped would not be reflected for either the host or other players in the session.
- Fixed a bug where the game would sometimes freeze for the host when multiple players joined the game simultaneously.
- Fixed a bug where the player would fail to navigate to a multiplayer session after accepting the invitation while they hosted a multiplayer game.
- Fixed a few other crashes that occurred from different actions surrounding console invitations.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the crafting menu to not update when the player ran out of material while in auto-pause.
- Fixed a couple of different bugs related to sign-in changes on Xbox One.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the cursor movement to become inconsistent when the extendo grip was equipped.
- Fixed a bug where the frame-rate would drop drastically when the primary player would exit and rejoin a session several times.
Art & Text Fixes
- Fixed a bug where the defense stats of armors would flicker when equipped.
- Fixed several localization bugs.
The patch can be downloaded on Xbox One now.
We've got the full list of Terraria achievements
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.Check out our Best Xbox Action-Adventure Games Available in 2018 article for a compilation of other great games in this genre.