After receiving some community feedback on various in-game bugs, Expansive Worlds has released a patch for theHunter: Call of the Wild
. The update is said to address many of the issues that transpired due to bad frame rates, though the team has stated it appears to be more in multiplayer than single player. You can see the full list of changes below.
- Fixed issue of Cinnamon Teal spawning under terrain
- Pumas no longer travel to the same need zones
- Fixed performance issue after firing shotguns
- Fixed issue of contextual help not triggering
- Several crash fixes
- Fixed issue of not being able to move items between storage and backpack until restarting the game
- Cinnamon Teals no longer get spooked as they are spawned
- Ambient wind is not longer cutting in and out
- Improved hit detection of Challenge Targets
- Fixed offset price text in in-game store
- Night birds no longer bounce position while playing audio
- Improved frame rate performance
- Fixed issue with doors not playing audio
The patch is currently live, and Expansive Worlds is still looking into other complaints for the time being. Expect a future patch for missions, codex entries, and multiplayer matchmaking sometime in the future.
We've got the full list of theHunter: Call of the Wild achievements
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.Check out our Best Xbox First Person Shooters Available in 2018 article for a compilation of other great games in this genre.