With "Long Island Rail Road" released just last month, a new update has appeared for Train Sim World
to address any underlying issues in the recent DLC. Mostly relating to bugs and glitches found throughout the game, the full patch notes are available below.
- Race Day Run scenario; Moved the final “walk to” marker closer to where the player stops the train
- Added in translations of Service Mode descriptions
- Improved passenger navigation at East New York, Garden City and Floral Park
- Fixed passengers’ feet sinking into the platforms at Merillion Avenue
- Fixed an issue with the “crowd” ambient audio at Kew Gardens
- Fixed an issue with trains clipping through the platforms at Hillside and Long Island City
- Fixed an issue with the third rail just outside Forest Hills
- Fixed an issue with the collision of the platform ends at Belmont
- Fixed multiple issues with on-foot collisions at multiple locations
- Fixed a hole in the underpass of Merillion Avenue
- Improved the footstep audio when moving through underpasses
- Fixed an issue with enabling and disabling the ATC, it is now based on the state of the Master Key and not the state of the Reverser
- Fixed an issue where setting ‘Alerter Cut-out’ would also set ‘Deadman Cut-out’
- Fixed an issue where the Deadman Pedal needed to be used more often than it should
- Fixed an issue where AI M7s would drive with both head and tail lights on
- The ATC Alarm should now only sound if overspeeding, or when the in0cab aspect reduces
The patch is now live. Don't forget that the latest DLC, "Northern Trans-Pennine", is set to release on January 15th as well, marking the third UK route to appear in Train Sim World.
We've got the full list of Train Sim World achievements
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.Check out our Best Xbox Simulation Games Available in 2018 article for a compilation of other great games in this genre.