Over the festive season, Duke was handing out plenty of Gilded Voyages to Sea of Thieves
players. However, he's got bored of doing that now so Rare has issued a new patch that means he won't be handing out any more Gilded Voyages to players. Those who haven't yet made use of the Voyages they've already received can still make use of them at any time — they won't disappear. For now, though, Duke will only be giving out Letters of Recommendation and bags of gold in return for some Doubloons.
Rare also fixed a few other bugs in the patch and you can see the full patch notes below:
- Loading Times – Further improvements to loading times should be noticeable with the release of 1.4.2.
- Scalable Text Chat - Text chat can now be scaled via the settings menu.
- Cannon radial no longer sticks on a player's screen if they are knocked away from a cannon.
- The lowest LOD texture on the galleon ladder has been updated.
- Players on the Ferry of the Damned will now be credited for Krakens killed by their crew.
- Players no longer get teleported to the middle of the map while on a Rowboat during server migration.
- Players should no longer intermittently fall off ship ladders when reaching the top.
- Rewards in Kraken Watchtower Vault have been rearranged so they can all be picked up.
- Migrating with an in-progress ‘X marks the spot’ map no longer puts treasure back in the dig spots.
The patch is available now.
We've got the full list of Sea of Thieves achievements
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.This game was featured in our Best Xbox MMOs Available in 2018 article. Why not check it out to see what else made the cut?