The latest patch for SMITE has landed, adding Vapor Wave Poseidon and providing a few fixes. Season Six is due soon, and a live stream has highlighted some of the features players can expect when it arrives.
The new Vapor Wave Poseidon skin comes with a Synthwave Music Theme as well. There's a short list of bug fixes featured in patch 5.25 too:
• Fixed a client crash condition with Arthur’s UltimateHi-Rez Studios are naturally focusing on the impending Nintendo Switch release of the game, which is perhaps why this patch for existing platforms is fairly small. However there's plenty of content to look forward to in Season 6, as the below stream covers. You can hear about upcoming god and item balances as well as news from the esports scene, but be warned: there's two hours of stream footage to sort through here.
• Platform exclusive skins have been reactivated
• Fixed Titles that were gained through Gifting Achievements not appearing in game
• [Console] Fixed viewing a friends profile not loading if you are on your own profile
• [Console] Fixed Achievement pop ups showing blank
• [Console] Fixed spectate option no longer appearing on friends list
• [Console] Fixed ‘Kick’ and ‘Promote to Leader’ buttons showing in the friends list when user is not in a party
Patch 5.25 is available now.
We've got the full list of SMITE achievements - check the list for guides to unlocking them.