The Initiative's secretive project is looking more and more interesting thanks to the latest staff acquisitions. Chris O'Neill is a senior designer for the God of War series, and has jumped ship to The Initiative as of this year.
The news comes to us direct from O'Neill's LinkedIn page, where his role in The Initiative is unlisted. His previous credits include leading the design of the impressive Mountain sequence of Santa Monica Studio's God of War reboot, as well as leading design roles for Metal Gear Solid Online, God of War III and God of War: Ascension.
O'Neill joins an impressive list of staff members at The Initiative, which is headed up by former Crystal Dynamics studio head Darrell Gallagher and includes:
• Sunset Overdrive Director Drew Murray
• Grand Theft Auto V Technical Director Tom Shepherd
• Rise of the Tomb Raider Lead Producer Brian Westergaard
• Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light Direct Dan Neuberger
• Tomb Raider Technical Art Director Joe Stinchcomb
• SpaceX Senior Software Engineer Ben Diamand
• Red Dead Redemption Lead Writer Christian Cantamessa
Whatever The Initiative is secretly working on, it's certainly pulling in some star power.
Get the biggest Xbox news delivered straight to your inbox every week.