Last month, Elite Dangerous: Beyond - Chapter Four was released to eager players. Since that major content update, there has been a series of smaller patches fixing the bugs and gameplay issues that have been cropping up. Today's patch brings us to version 3.3.03 and fixes a fair number of bugs, including a variety of game crashes and the network disconnects that occurred after players suspended the game.
You find a full list of fixes below:
Update 3.3.03 is available now.
- Session log time stamps should now be correct
- Fixed an instance where the game could hang
- Fixed a crash that could occur when in a Multicrew session
- Fixed a crash that could occur whilst mining
- Fixed a crash that could occur whilst super cruising
- Fixed a crash that could occur when accessing 'Full System Statistics' under the Power Play contact
- Fixed a crash that could occur when opening the Galaxy Map
- Planets that have not been mapped by the player should no longer display the blue mapped effect
- Fixed some negative faction consequences not being applied correctly from actions such as crimes and missions
- Fixed stations damaged by Thargoid incursions not becoming repairable
- Fixed network disconnect that could occur after suspending the game on XB1
- Fixed connection issues for players using IPV6
- Fixed Powerplay local news articles not being displayed correctly
- Fixed partial commodity quotas not being correctly applied after restocking or fast-tracking
- Fixed issue that was causing no mass locks between human ships
- Fixed Squadron filtering not working correctly when looking for Powerplay tags
- Players can use spaces within Squadron names once more
- Fixed being unable to reject squadron applications even when you have the correct rank permission
We've got the full list of Elite: Dangerous achievements - check the list for guides to unlocking them.
This game was featured in our Best Xbox MMOs Available in 2018 article. Why not check it out to see what else made the cut?
Get the biggest Xbox news delivered straight to your inbox every week.