After its full reveal at this year's Game Awards, the latest Far Cry stand-alone spin-off entry Far Cry New Dawn is hitting shelves in just a couple of weeks on February 15th. To get fans excited for its imminent release, Ubisoft has unveiled some new promotional material showcasing the game's main antagonists "the twins," as well as the full list of guns/fangs for hire that will help you take down Montana's toughest highwaymen.
Beginning with "Meet the Twins," we see exclusive insight into the minds and motives of Far Cry New Dawn's villainous duo Lou (played by Leslie Miller), and Mickey (played by Cara Ricketts), whose affinity for heavy weaponry and strong sisterly bond has given them control in a time of total chaos. Just how bad are they? See for yourself in the trailer below.
In addition to showcasing its new baddies, Ubisoft have also detailed everything you can expect from your human (and not so human) AI companions accompanying you across Hope County's post-apocalyptic ruins. Further information on all eight guns/fangs for hire can be seen here.
Far Cry New Dawn launches on February 15th with a reduced price tag of $40.
Carmina Rye (Assaulter)
- Carmina was born on the day the world ended. She has her fathers heart, her mother's determination, and her aunt's nerves of steel, which she uses to get by in the wild frontier of Hope County.
- Dynamite (Carmina throws a stick of dynamite.)
- Make It A Triple (Carmina throws 3 sticks of dynamite in quick succession.)
Pastor Jerome (Berserker)
- Pastor Jerome suffered a crisis of faith and health scare after the collapse. He was nursed back to health by the local survivors and has pledged the rest of his life to keeping them safe and free from the highwaymen.
- Holy Fire (Jerome throws a molotov cocktail.)
- Blessed Bullets (Jerome uses incendiary ammo.)
Gina Guerra (Heavy Gunner)
- A former highwaymen enforcer looking to get out of the bandit life, Gina is a stone-cold badass who doesn't suffer fools, but now finds herself stuck with two fools and a baby.
- Who's Counting? (Gina has unlimited ammo.)
- Overload (Gina uses explosive ammo.)
The Judge (Hunter)
- The Judge is the Father's shadow. They speak no words and obey the Father perfectly. The judge is never seen without their mask and their true identity is a mystery.
- Stealth (When you are silent, you prefer your feet to a vehicle.)
- Feral Friendly (While the Judge is with you, animals will not attack unless they are attacked first.)
- Harsh Judgement (The Judge shoots 3 arrows simultaneously at a target.)
- Hurk and cousin Sharky are gentlemen moonshiners who are also co-parenting a child.
- Fast Hands (Hurk reloads faster.)
- Heat Seeker (RPGs will track air and land vehicles.)
- Despite amnesia and partial narcolepsy, Nana is a crack shot with a sharp wit. As one of the last grannies of Hope County, she speaks her mind and demands respect.
- Silencer (She puts silencers on everything.)
- Smoke Monster (Nana sees through smoke.)
- Piercing Gaze (Nana shoots through cover.)
- Timber is a stray who wandered Hope County, living his best life, until he was caught by the highwaymen and sent to their makeshift butcher shop.
- Retriever (Timber will tag enemies, dig crafting materials, and sometimes fetch a weapon after an attack.)
- Pointer (Timber will tag crafting materials nearby.)
- Guard Dog (Timber will intercept animals trying to attack you.)
- Horatio is the prized boar of Elsinore Farm, who loves a good fight and a good scratch behind the ears. His family loves him and tries to keep him hidden from the highwaymen, who are always looking for a new beast to eat.
- Shield Break (When Horiatio charges someone with a shield, he will knock it from their grasp.)
- Pig's Endurance (When Horatio is down, he gets back up on his feet without your help.)
- Porcine Fury (In a fit of rage, Horatio destroys everything in his path.)
We've got the full list of Far Cry New Dawn achievements - check the list for guides to unlocking them.
Get the biggest Xbox news delivered straight to your inbox every week.