When Kingdom: Two Crowns was first launched at the end of 2018, it unfortunately arrived with a couple of broken achievements. Developer Noio has been hard at work trying to fix the problem, and now publisher Raw Fury has confirmed a patch to fix the issue, as well as a few other bugs and gameplay hiccups, will be arriving on consoles "soon".
The patch will fix these achievements, which are currently unobtainable:
As well as the achievements, the patch will also fix these issues:
While the fixes and new features will be available as soon as the patch hits consoles, you will need to start a new campaign for the balance changes to take effect. The patch is currently live on PC and players have reported the correct unlocking of the broken achievements since it became available. Hopefully the patch arrives on consoles imminently.
- Fixed an instance where the game could not save the progress properly thereby displaying an error prompt. Issue should now be fixed, and error prompt should no longer be displayed.
- Fixed an issue where the host player could get a soft lock when toggling “Joinable state” to off while a client player was connecting.
- Fixed so player no longer can get stuck in opening point of game if enabling online joining if there is no internet connection.
- “Beggars” should now spawn properly even in long sessions.
- Workers and archers should now perform assigned tasks properly even in long sessions.
- Hermits will now properly board the boat if they are purchased just before the monarch boards the boat.
- Forge now spawns as designed.
- Crown status in multiplayer sessions will now persists across islands.
- Tools such as the scythes should no longer bounce around for client players.
- Fix for Shogun Kirin mount turning into unicorn mount when switching islands.
- Client player should no longer get stuck in loading screen if accepting an invite from a host player in the tutorial.
- Thickets should now spawn properly.
- Fixed so that in-game music does not play over credits music when viewing credits.
- Lowered the coin price of the ninja.
- Doubled the amount of hits the ninja can take.
- Doubled the amount of attacks pikemen can do.
- Adjusted speed of crown stealer so that they now stay with the pack of greed instead of running ahead.
- Added Wharf Bell to the boat docks which allows the player to manually call citizens to the boat. Removing the feature that citizens are called to the boat as soon as it’s put in the water.
- Changed the notification of the crown stealer spawn.
We've got the full list of Kingdom: Two Crowns achievements - check the list for guides to unlocking them.
Get the biggest Xbox news delivered straight to your inbox every week.