Update 1.1 for Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales is bringing a few much-needed enhancements to the game, from localization support to new gamepad controls. In addition to some generic bug fixes, the previously unobtainable achievement, "Living Legend," has also been patched. With this being the only unobtainable in the game, players should now be able to complete the title.
There's plenty of other much-needed tweaks as well, from adjusted stability to corrected gameplay issues. You can see the full list below, including the new gamepad controls.
New Gamepad Controls
- LB,RB / L1,R1: Jump to the leftmost or rightmost side of a row.
- LT / L2: Switch between opponent and player graveyards.
- X / Square: Select your Leader.
The patch is live, so enjoy the new completion. The "Living Legend" achievement should unlock upon booting up the game if you have met all other requirements.
- Overall game performance has been improved.
- Overall game stability has been improved.
- Greatly reduced the chance of blocking player progress due to infinite loading screens (all platforms).
- Blur has been enhanced to improve both performance and visuals (especially on consoles).
- Fixed an issue whereby the player would occasionally lose the ability to make selections with the gamepad after entering the camp.
- Fixed an issue whereby the opponent would get an infinitely long turn after the player viewed the deck preview during puzzle battles.
- Minor localization fixes.
- Numerous fixes for PS4 trophies, Xbox One achievements, and GWENT: The Witcher Card Game contracts.
- Fixed an issue whereby the number of Golden Chests found wouldn't be counted properly by the Grey Rider in the Mess Tent.
- Fixed an issue with incorrect special rules for the Snowball Fight puzzle battle.
- Fixed an issue in The Battle of Caedva Gaenvid whereby the opponent would discard all cards and the player would experience an infinite loading screen after victory.
- Fixed an issue whereby Thronebreaker would crash after attempting to start the Spring Cleaning and Battle for Red Lobinden battles.
- Corrected a misleading prompt in the camp tutorial for previewing and recruiting cards.
- Fixed an issue whereby fire visual effects on the enemy ranged row were not visible during the Abandoned Outpost puzzle battle.
- Fixed an issue whereby either Gascon's or Reynard's card and dialogues would incorrectly appear during The Siege of Tuzla battle even after they had been lost to the player during The Battle for Red Lobinden quest.
- Fixed an issue whereby gamepad input would sometimes not be accepted at the start or end of a shortened battle.
- Fixed an issue whereby Thronebreaker would crash following the redraw screen of the Battle for Red Lobinden battle.
- Fixed an issue whereby loading a game from the main menu would sometimes result in an infinite loading screen.
We've got the full list of Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales achievements - check the list for guides to unlocking them.
Get the biggest Xbox news delivered straight to your inbox every week.