The open beta for Tom Clancy's The Division 2 is right around the corner, so Ubisoft has shared a trailer along with some specifics in terms of what players can expect from it. You'll be able to participate in PvP in Dark Zone East, discover and improve the "Theatre" settlement, experience endgame content, and complete three main missions as well as five side missions.
Those who played the private beta may be happy to know that new content has been added for the open beta, providing incentives to participate in this one as well. The additions are as follows:
Players are limited to one character slot during this session, but upon completion of the Jefferson Trade Center mission, three level 30 characters with different specializations will be unlocked for use.
- Character level cap increase to level 8
- An additional Story mission—Viewpoint Museum
- An additional Skill—Chem Launcher with two variants, Riot Foam and Explosive Vapor
- Two additional Settlement Projects with the second upgrade of the Theater
- An additional Skirmish PVP map—Capitol Ruins
This open beta will take place from March 1st to March 4th. Those who are looking forward to the full release won't have to wait long as The Division 2 launches on March 15th.
We've got the full list of Tom Clancy's The Division 2 achievements - check the list for guides to unlocking them.
Get the biggest Xbox news delivered straight to your inbox every week.