Last week, Sumo Digital released a video explaining how things were going for Crackdown 3: Campaign and Wrecking Zone. They promised that fixes would be coming soon for a variety of issues, and this week a patch has arrived that includes several of those fixes and more.
The full patch notes are below:
Co-op save games fixes:As you can see, the Xbox Live party functionality has not been added with this patch. The team estimates this will be another 2-3 weeks away, and the feature will be pushed out to test with Xbox Insiders before it is released to all players. However, all of the fixes included in the above patch notes are available right now.
Co-op Performance improvements:
- Backing out of the World Select menu no longer overwrites the original selection.
- Co-op campaigns should now prompt for an empty save slot to avoid overwriting existing world data.
Players should no longer have incorrect prompts to be removed from co-op session.
- We also improved performance during particularly long co-op sessions.
- We are still investigating other fixes, including the 30 fps lock.
Niemand’s air lift open for business.
- When playing co-op, if one person leaves or drops a timer will start, notifying you before it takes you back to the main menu. This was popping up incorrectly for some people in active co-op sessions but should no longer be an issue.
Tanks bring more BOOM!
- There was a small chance if you died during the Niemand fight, that the air lift to return to the boss arena would not be opened properly. This has been fixed.
Propaganda Towers only rotate one way.
- The Annihilator and Minotaur have had their projectile blast radius corrected to better match their explosive visuals.
Gaming mice no longer impact menu FPS.
- The rotating platforms on propaganda towers will no longer hitch a few feet backwards during their rotation.
Other Misc. Fixes:
- Fixed an issue where mice with high refresh rate/DPI were causing severe FPS loss in menu and occasionally in game.
- Fixed a rare case where vehicles would be catapulted away during collisions.
- Fixed issue with supply points not changing to blue in co-op.
- Tons of audio and VO fixes.
- Lots of other tiny fixes.
Get the biggest Xbox news delivered straight to your inbox every week.