Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 isn't the only Activision title to get an update this week. Everyone's favourite purple dragon Spyro's latest collection, Spyro Reignited Trilogy, got a patch whose main aim was to add subtitles to a variety of cinematics throughout all three games.
Patch 1.02 also fixed a variety of bugs, including issues with progression, stability, and the game's camera. You can find the full patch notes below:
Patch 1.02 is available now.
Added subtitles in all languages (across all three games) for previously unsupported cinematics, including:
- Character headers to identify active speakers
- Succinct line splits for readability
- Colored text for improved character association in most languages
Subtitle on/off toggle added under the Options menu
- Added an option to toggle motion blur on/off under the Options ? Camera menu
- Fixed progression and completion bugs impacting Wizard Peak, Hurricos, Fracture Hills, Lost Fleet, Fireworks Factory, and Charmed Ridge
- Fixed camera bugs in Sgt. Byrd's Base and Dino Mines
- Stability improvement fix in Spider Town
- Additional misc. bug-fixes and improvements impacting Glimmer and Ripto's Arena
We've got the full list of Spyro Reignited Trilogy achievements - check the list for guides to unlocking them.
Check out our Best Xbox Platformer Games Available in 2018 article for a compilation of other great games in this genre.
Get the biggest Xbox news delivered straight to your inbox every week.