Overcooked! 2 is one of those co-op games that looks simple at first but truly takes time, patience, and likely quite a lot of shouting to master it. If you're one of the 650 players who have already completed the game, or you're just looking for some more levels to enjoy with your friends or family, you may be interested in the new DLC announced today. "Campfire Cook Off" will be bringing new levels, recipes, chefs, and even new gameplay mechanics to the mix when it arrives next month.
The main features of the DLC are:
"Campfire Cook Off" will be available on April 18th. While we assume the DLC will be available for separate purchase, it will definitely be available as part of the game's new season pass, which will include "Campfire Cook Off" and two more to-be-announced DLC expansions that will be released later in 2019. The season pass will also be released on April 18th and can be purchased for £14.99/€18.99/$18.99.
- New map! Climb aboard the Onion King’s bus and follow the famous Trail Mix Trail to new kitchens!
- 12 levels! Play a whole host of new kitchens with up to three of your friends, from tall tree tops to rushing rivers!
- Chefs! Four new chefs are ready to take on the great outdoors and show off their al fresco cooking skills!
- Recipes! Two brand new recipes to perfect!
- Mechanics! Campfire Cook Off introduces some new mechanics that will put even the best chefs to the test.
We've got the full list of Overcooked! 2 achievements - check the list for guides to unlocking them.
Get the biggest Xbox news delivered straight to your inbox every week.