Although Agony failed in a great deal of ways, the PC release of Agony Unrated brought major success for Madmind Studio. Many of the game-breaking bugs were addressed in the new version of the title, and the additional content offered much more for players to see. Due to this, the developer recently revealed their plans to add these same enhancements to consoles as well. Players can expect to see a new patch arrive in the future, bringing much of the Unrated version's corrections.
The team was quick to note that not everything in the Unrated version will be arriving to Xbox One; certain scenes will remain censored for obvious reasons. However, the technical enhancements will all be available. You can see the full list below:
Unfortunately, the patch notes did not include news on the currently unobtainable achievement, but we'll keep an eye out for more news. As of now, the patch is currently going through the Microsoft certification process. A release date is not yet available.
- The world map and mini-map
- Succubus Mode and Agony Mode available from the beginning
- Additional setting (The Forest) and boss fights for the Agony Mode
- Additional, eight ending of the game
- Additional scenes and dialogues
- Additional in-game tutorials
- Numerous AI fixes
- Numerous collision detection fixes
- Numerous technical fixes
- Volumetric lighting
- Improved texture quality
- Improved models
- Improved look and functionality of the main menu
- New Hard mode
- New and enhanced character development system
- New puzzles
- New environmental hazard – traps
- New and modified paths for the player to choose from
- New types of static enemies
- New combat option that allows setting enemies on fire
- New track added to the game soundtrack
We've got the full list of Agony achievements - check the list for guides to unlocking them.
Check out our Best Xbox Stealth Games Available in 2018 article for a compilation of other great games in this genre.
Get the biggest Xbox news delivered straight to your inbox every week.