With the Crimson Curse expansion up and running for Gwent: The Witcher Card Game, there's plenty of new cards for players to try out in the future. And CDPR is continuing to monitor these new additions, making sure each ability works correctly as they're implemented into the game. This latest hotfix is set to fix any errors they've come across so far, as well as adjust small interface issues along the way. You can read the full patch notes below:
The patch is now live, so enjoy!
- Fixed a bug whereby Syanna would not repeat Aglais's Deploy ability.
- Fixed a bug whereby the special card Spawned from Aguara: True Form would not trigger Assimilate.
- Fixed a bug whereby Land of a Thousand Fables could be played on the opponent's side of the board.
- Fixed a bug whereby Raging Bear would not damage self when played adjacent to Tactical Advantage.
- Fixed a bug whereby Regis: Bloodlust could not target allied units.
- Fixed a bug whereby Roderick of Dun Tynne would shuffle the unplayed card into the deck.
- Fixed a bug whereby Samum would move only one unit to the other row.
- Fixed a bug whereby Traveling Merchant would draw a card if he was the last card played from hand.
- Fixed a bug whereby Usurper would disable the opponent's Leader ability at the start of each round.
- Fixed a bug whereby Weeping Willow would gain Bleeding if it was already damaged when played.
- Fixed the boost VFX for Cintrian Envoy's Formation ability.
- Menno Coehoorn's provision cost changed from 10 to 9.
- Various tooltip fixes.
We've got the full list of Gwent: The Witcher Card Game achievements - check the list for guides to unlocking them.
Get the biggest Xbox news delivered straight to your inbox every week.