Although Anthem continues to suffer from various technical issues, Bioware hasn't slowed in their attempts to fix them. As teased on Twitter previously, the latest update is addressing javelin loot drops, disappearing enemies, and Elysian Cache items. The full list of changes is available below.
The patch is now live. With all of Anthem's current controversy, hopefully this is a step in the right direction for players.
- Fixed an issue that was causing loot to drop for javelins other than the one being used.
- Addressed a number of issues that could occasionally cause Nvidia highlights to crash.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Elysian Cache items to not appear until completing another activity or restarting the game.
- The newsfeed will now properly show content again upon launching into the game.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Ursix and Titans to not spawn as frequently in Freeplay.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the screen to shake when enabling DLSS and turning off motion blur.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause players not to be able to interact with Owen, or hear his audio at the end of the Legendary version of the mission “Finding Old Friends”.
- Titans, Ursix, Luminaries and Fury enemies should no longer disappear when another player starts an Event in Freeplay.
We've got the full list of Anthem achievements - check the list for guides to unlocking them.
Check out our Best Xbox One RPGs Available in 2019 article for a compilation of other great games in this genre.
Get the biggest Xbox news delivered straight to your inbox every week.