Last week, Codemasters revealed they would be adding more achievements to DiRT Rally 2.0 as part of the ongoing Season 1. Those achievements have arrived today as part of patch 1.3, which also modifies the unlock criteria of the glitched Fire Up That Car… Again achievement.
There are four new achievements worth a total of 100 Gamerscore, none of which are secret. They're split into three DLC packs: "Season One", "Citroën C4 Rally", and "BMW M1 Procar Rally". You can see all of them in the table below:
Amongst the gameplay improvements and bug fixes to arrive with patch 1.3 is modified unlock criteria for the Fire Up That Car… Again achievement. You can see the modified achievement below:
|Name || Description || Gamerscore|
|On Thin Ice || Complete a clean stage in Monte Carlo || 30|
|Rock 'n' Roll || Drive 66 km at Monte Carlo in the DS 21 || 30|
|To all those who doubted... || Get a podium in the Citroën C4 Rally || 30|
|Kickin' 80s Vibe || Complete your first Event in the BMW M1 Procar Rally || 10|
Finally, you can see everything else the patch added to the game in the full patch notes:
Patch 1.3 and the game's new achievements are available now.
- Grip and floating car issues off the starting line now resolved
- New achievements/trophies added for Season One: ‘On Thin Ice’ (Complete a clean stage in Monte Carlo), ‘Rock ‘n’ Roll’ (Drive 66km at Monte Carlo in the DS 21), ‘To all those who doubted...’ (Get a podium in the Citroën C4 Rally), ‘Kickin’ 80s Vibe’ (Complete your first Event in the BMW M1 Procar Rally)
- The achievement/trophy “Fire Up That Car... Again” has had its unlock criteria modified
- Prevention for audio cut-out improved
- Added Jon Armstrong’s 2019 Galway International Rally livery
- New engine audio for BMW M1 Procar and Peugeot 208 T16 R5
- Fixed non-English translations of in-game text
- Retiring no longer counts as completing the stage or event, and will no longer cause trophies to pop
- Returning to the service area in Rallycross Community Events or AI Challenges will take players to service area and not leave the event
- Spectating in bumper cam will now show other drivers in custom online events
- Improvements to co-driver calls in specific call outs, across multiple locations
- Leaderboards are now available after non-Time Trial races
- Improvements to visual quality on some cars
- Corner cuts across certain areas (reset lines and rough terrain) are now prevented
- Stability improvements throughout title
Check out our Best Xbox One Racing Games Available in 2019 article for a compilation of other great games in this genre.
Get the biggest Xbox news delivered straight to your inbox every week.