Bethesda has released a new patch for Fallout 76 which adds a new event for Wild Appalachia and a host of bug fixes.
The Project Paradise event takes place in large Biome Labs that are now open for exploration beneath Arktos Pharma. To start the new event, players will need to travel to the Arktos Pharma building in the Forest region of Appalachia. Once there, enter the lobby and use the elevator to descend into the new Biome Labs.
Once you enter the Biome Labs, you will assist Arktos Pharma as the experiment on Appalachian creatures that inhabit the labs. Doing so will reward you with new loot and XP, although you'll want to make sure you pay attention to all three Biome Labs for the best rewards. Bethesda suggests that forming a group will be the best course of action, as you'll encounter enemies who are level 50+.
You can find patch notes for an update to Vending Machines and various bug fixes below:
Patch 22.214.171.124 is available now for Fallout 76.
PLAYER VENDING MACHINES
- The “Inspect” option can now be used to view additional details about items in other players’ Vending Machines, making it easier to find that perfect Legendary for your collection.
C.A.M.P., CRAFTING, AND WORKSHOPS
- Scrapping: Fixed an issue that could cause an unintended item to be scrapped when rapidly scrapping items.
- Vending: Fixed a rare issue that could prevent a player from purchasing items from another player’s Vending Machine under specific circumstances.
- Vending: Reaching the maximum C.A.M.P. budget no longer prevents the player from assigning items to their Vending Machines.
- Weekly: Fixed an issue in which Survival Mode Weekly Challenges could be completed in Adventure Mode.
- World: Taking a picture of a frog with the ProSnap Deluxe now correctly counts toward Herpetologist World Challenge progress.
- World: Building a frog habitat now correctly counts toward Herpetologist World Challenge progress.
- World: Updated the wording on several Tadpole Badge World Challenges to help clarify the objective.
- Apparel: Fixed an issue in which some Apparel items were incorrectly providing +1 Damage Resistance when equipped.
- Floor Décor: Cat and Deathclaw Topiaries can no longer be built if they have not yet been unlocked in the Atomic Shop.
- Exploit: Addressed an exploit that could cause the High Capacity Backpack mod to become duplicated.
PERFORMANCE AND STABILITY
- Loading: Addressed a rare issue that could prevent players from loading into a world after using Player Vending Machines.
- Stability: Fixed an issue that could cause the PC game client to crash.
QUESTS AND EVENTS
- Exploit: Addressed an exploit that could allow players to earn the rewards from the Athletics and Swimming Tests multiple times.
- Miscellaneous: The objective to "Investigate Seismic Activity," obtained from the Personal Terminal, now correctly completes upon reaching the Purveyor’s shop.
- Miscellaneous: Fixed an issue that could cause an error message to appear after selecting Biv’s entry in the Personal Terminal’s Daily Planner.
- Pioneer Scouts: Completing Stings and Things, Operation Tidy, and Campfire Tales will no longer award Possum Badges to players who have not yet been promoted to the Possum rank.
We've got the full list of Fallout 76 achievements - check the list for guides to unlocking them.
Check out our Best Xbox One First-Person Shooters Available in 2019 article for a compilation of other great games in this genre.
Get the biggest Xbox news delivered straight to your inbox every week.