For those who weren't aware, the Investigations Team reviews claims regarding gamers who have been reported to have illegitimate achievements.
For the first time in over a year, the Investigations Team is accepting applications!
Here are some reasons you might not want to apply:
*you don't get a badge, and your membership on the team is secret.
*duties are generally tedious and time-consuming.
If you're still interested in applying, please answer the following questions, and submit them here: PM Investigations Manager
Applications must be received by May 30 to be considered.
1) How old are you?
2) Country of residence? Time zone?
3) How long have you been a member of TA?
4) What would you say you have contributed to TA so far?
5) Have you ever been a TA staff member, or are you one now?
6) Have you ever reported cheaters before? If so, approximately how many? How was that experience?
7) Describe a few ways that you can identify a cheater.
8) Why is it important that we have a team to investigate and remove cheaters?
9) Why do you want to be an investigator on TA?
10) How much time can you devote to investigator duties a week?
11) Are you personally familiar with system-link gameplay? If so, please elaborate.
12) Do you have any special language skills that would help with foreign games? If so, please elaborate.
13) What would you do if you had a disagreement with another investigator?
14) What snacks would you like us to stock in the Investigations Lounge?
15) Do you have anything else to add that could help with the decision?
Thanks all, and good luck!