Ankama Play announced today that it has released a patch for its XBLA RPG, Islands of Wakfu
Primarily, the patch addresses an issue with the difficulty of the initiate mode being skewed a touch too hard. They also detailed several other fixes:
- Redesigned difficulty curve
- Two new difficulty levels, 4 options being now available:
· Easy/Goddess: Users cannot die
· Normal/Initiate: +25% shield, +25% damage
· Hard/Initiate: x2 level score
· Very hard/Initiate: x4 level score, no quick teleport
- The achievements now allow players to unlock exclusive content in the online game WAKFU MMORPG
- A tutorial to learn how to buy abilities
- Minor bugs fixed (including those related to the achievements)
They also released several screenshots, perhaps as a reminder of what you may be missing if you've skipped Wakfu
to this point.
The Wakfu MMORPG mentioned in the fixes is currently in a closed beta and is not likely to be ported the the 360. However, it is an interesting concept to have your Xbox achievements impact the MMORPG.Islands of Wakfu
can be purchase from the Market place right here
for 800 MSP.