Microsoft has announced the pre-order bonuses for upcoming Kinect compatible racer Forza Motorsport 4
. Unfortunately, as is a frequent occurrence these days, the bonuses are retailer specific. These pre-order bonuses will be available in other regions worldwide but more information for these regions is not yet available.Alfa Romeo Giulietta Quadrifoglio Verde
The creation of Italian automaker Alfa Romeo and first introduced at the March 2010 Geneva Motor Show, the Giulietta contains an exclusive Quadrifoglio Verde configuration with a 1.7L turbocharged engine that will steer you to victory.BMW 1 Series M Coupe
- Best Buy
Reaching top speeds of 250 km/h, the 1 Series M Coupe is the high-performance version of the famed BMW 1 Series Coupe.Honda CR-Z EX
- price unconfirmed
The Honda CR-Z EX is Honda’s sport hybrid with an ultra-modern and sporty look, featuring 16” wheels and tires, low-to-the-ground stance and swooping bodywork. Additionally, its six-speed manual transmission makes it the only hybrid with three pedals.MINI John Cooper Works Clubman
MINI enthusiasts around the world rejoice! The JCW Clubman sports a 1.6-liter four-cylinder MINI engine that has been tuned and turbocharged to include 208 horsepower and 192 pound-feet of torque.Subaru Impreza WRX STI
The Subaru Impreza WRX STI is the highest standard-edition trim in the Subaru compact car line. The STI is recognized as a speed demon on race tracks, winning first place at Super GT in 2008.
As a bonus to loyal players of Forza Motorsport 3
, there will be a new feature introduced into the sequel. The Profile Import feature will add "gift cars" to your Forza Motorsport 4
garage, as well as bonus gifts and credits, but these are dependent on your player level and the cars in your garage in Forza Motorsport 3
. The Livery Editor will also allow players to import all of the layers and liveries that they have spent hours creating in the previous game too.
Loyal Forza players who purchase the game within the first days of release can also look forward to a bonus included in the game. The in-game "Ship Bonus" car pack is limited to the first production run of Forza Motorsport 4
discs, and will include five exclusive cars for drivers to "race, tune, paint and share":
• Ford Mustang GT Coupe 1965: Take to the road in this classic American stallion, one of Ford’s most successful launch cars behind the Model A.
• Koenigsegg Agera 2011: “The Agera–from the Swedish verb “to act”–celebrates 15 years of Koenigsegg’s uncompromising philosophy of making dream cars.”
• Lexus SC300 1997: A classic personal luxury coupé, the SC300 combines a powerful racer with a 225hp I6-powered engine.
• RUF RGT-8 2011: The spectacular RGT-8 is powered by a 4.5-liter V8 engine that has been fine tuned to deliver unmatchable sports car power and curb appeal.
• Tesla Roadster Sport 2011: For luxury car fans, the Roadster Sport is electric heaven. Get behind the wheel of this electric two-seater and go zero to 60 mph in 3.7 seconds with a peak rating of 288 horsepower.
Turn 10 Studios will be shipping Forza Motorsport 4
with the Ferrati 458 Italia adorning the cover.
The Ferrari 458 Italia is an 8-cylinder two-seater berlinetta with a mid-rear mounted engine, and represents a genuine break with the past in terms of Maranello’s previous high-performance sports cars. The Turn 10 team has worked closely with Ferrari to include every intricate detail of the Ferrari 458 Italia in the game, from its sleek aerodynamic design to its exquisitely modeled 4499 cc V8 engine, offering players the most realistic driving experience off the track.
Although a release date is yet to be confirmed, most US retailers are listing the date as September 1st, 2011. Turn 10 has confirmed that there will be a limited edition of the game available for loyal fans, but the details of this are yet to be confirmed.