1) What's your name (or Gamertag if you'd prefer), how old are you, and where are you from?Good luck!
2) Is English your first language? Do you read or speak any others?
3) Are you a student, working professional, unemployed, etc?
4) What kind of games do you enjoy? What are your interests outside of gaming and TrueAchievements?
5) How much time do you have available a week?
6) With respect to the above, how much would you be willing to give the GI team? One or two hours a day? 10 hours a week?
7) What interests you about the Game Information team? Is there a certain sub-team you have more interest in?
8) Have you been on TA/TT/TSA site staff before? If so, please tell us a little bit about your experience.
9) Have you worked as part of a team before? What does it mean to you to be part of a team?
10) Have you ever "Peer Reviewed" work before? What do you understand by this term?
11) Why should we pick you for the team? Do you have any strengths or weaknesses?
1) Tell us a bit about yourself. How old are you and where are you from?
2) What languages can you write/speak and are you fluent in the English language?
3) About how much time would you be able to spend on our team during the week on average? (Try to estimate, no need for a specific answer)
4) How many times in an average week do you check your messages and threads?
5) Why do you want to join the walkthrough team?
6) How would you work to check spelling and/or grammar mistakes?
7) What methods would you use to discover content that is plagiarised from other sources?
8) Have you ever applied for other teams on TA or have you been active as a staff member before?
9) How would you feel about proofreading a walkthrough for a game that you have yet to play or finish?
10) Do you feel that you could correctly determine that information given is correct about a game that you have played?
11) Have you been involved with any walkthroughs on TA in the past?
12) Are there any suggestions you think that may be worth it to look into?
13) How do you feel about working in a team and what is your stance about the communication within?
14) Do you prefer a certain genre or type of game to work with?
15) Proofread the following section and make all necessary changes to it:
when you get too,the next secton of this level you should be abel to now accquire a new item that will help u move farther along in the game,please be aware that after this you should save all of youre progress other wise the achievement may become buggy.it Might be noteded that Their our unobtainables N this game Because the games severs Have been shut down And because of this U cant earn the online achievements unless U playd the game before that. i hope u like my walkthrough for this game and i hope you got every achevemint in the game thank u 4 readng
It is that time when we have to reach out to the community to replenish our ranks. If you are interested in applying to join the team, please take your time and answer the questions below to the best of your ability. Please remember that the Investigations Team is likely the least glamorous team on site. There is no staff badge and the members are kept anonymous. The work we handle is sometimes tedious and time consuming. If however you enjoy staring at numbers and maintaining the TrueAchievements statistics, please answer the questions below.
Please submit your answers here: Message the Investigations Manager
1) Why do you want to join the TrueAchievements Investigations Team?
2) How do you feel about the TrueAchievements Cheat Policy
3) Please describe a few ways you can identify cheating.
4) How much time would you be able to devote on average per week to Investigations duties?
5) How old are you?
6) What would you say you have contributed to TrueAchievements so far?
7) Do you have any proficiency in languages other than English?
8) There are specific criteria we have to follow to take action on cheating. How would you feel if you had to dismiss a complaint but believed there to be cheating?
9) The investigation team has so far been able to remain anonymous. What would you do, if selected, to ensure this remains that way?
10) Please provide an example of evidence that some people might mistakenly believe to be proof of cheating but could possibly be legitimate.
11) Do you have anything else to add that may help with the decision?
12) Before making a commitment to join the team, do you have any questions we can answer?