Easy Gamerscore: The 23 quickest game completions from the latest Xbox sales

By Sean Carey,
It's another great week in terms of quick completions from the latest Xbox and Xbox 360 sales. We've found a total of 23 games that have had their prices slashed and fit our quick completions criteria — if you're in the market for some cheap and easy Gamerscore, you've come to the right place.

In our table this week you'll find some of the usual suspects that crop up semi-regularly, some Xbox 360 Arcade titles, and a couple of games that haven't featured on our quick completions list before. We've dropped links to each game's hub, where you can find achievement lists, guides, walkthroughs, and more, and links to the Microsoft Store where you can make a purchase.

Quickest Xbox game Completions from the latest sales

Game Completion Time Average Discount Prices Store Links
Costume QuestBackwards compatible 6-8 hours 75% View
StackingBackwards compatible 6-8 hours 75% View
Syrup and the Ultimate Sweet 0-1 hour 35% $3.24/£3.24 View
112th Seed 0-1 hour 30% $3.49/£2.93 View
Even the Ocean 0-1 hour 35% $9.74/£9.74 View
Nicole 0-1 hour 35% $12.34/£11.04 View
Attack of the Toy Tanks 0-1 hour 50% $2.49/£2.49 View
Task Force Kampas 0-1 hour 30% $4.19/£3.49 View
The Explorer Of Night 0-1 hour 10% $4.49/£3.77 View
Roommates 1-2 hours 35% $12.99/£12.99 View
Knightin'+ 1-2 hours 50% $2.99/£2.99 View
Outbreak: Epidemic 0-1 hour 50% $12.49/£10.49 View
Seasons of the Samurai 1-2 hours 20% $7.99/£6.71 View
Pipe Push Paradise 2-3 hours 70% $3.29/£2.69 View
Snakeybus 1-2 hours 50% $5.99/£4.99 View
The Inner World 3-4 hours 60% $5.99/£4.79 View
Queen's Quest 2: Stories of Forgotten Past 3-4 hours 90% $1.49/£1.24 View
Queen's Quest 3: The End of Dawn 3-4 hours 75% $3.74/£3.12 View
Trüberbrook 3-4 hours 67% $9.89/£8.24 View
Black Mirror 6-8 hours 70% $11.99/£9.59 View
Macrotis: A Mother's Journey 2-3 hours 40% $7.19/£5.99 View
Cruz Brothers 5-6 hours 80% $0.99/£0.83 View
Neighbours back From Hell 5-6 hours 20% $11.99/£10.39 View

Syrup and the Ultimate Sweet

Syrup and the Ultimate Sweet Achievements

First up we have Syrup and the Ultimate Sweet — the easiest Xbox One completion on our list according to TA ratios. Syrup and the Ultimate Sweet is a visual novel with 12 achievements worth a total of 1,000 Gamerscore. A whopping 97% of TA players who have this one on their card have managed to complete it — we aren't sure why the remaining 3% haven't done so, especially considering the game can be completed in just 10 minutes. Nearly all of the achievements are missable, but following our Syrup and the Ultimate Sweet walkthrough will see you right. Syrup and the Ultimate Sweet is on sale for $3.24/£3.24 and has a community rating of 2.24/5.

Cruz Brothers

Cruz Brothers Achievements

Cruz Brothers is the cheapest game on this week's list, coming in at just $0.99/£0.83. This boxing game has 29 achievements worth a total of 1,000 Gamerscore and takes between five and six hours to complete. The achievement list doesn't look all that demanding, with many achievements unlocked by playing through the main story. It seems the hardest thing about Cruz Brothers is actually playing through the game. The TA community has rated this one a lowly 1.64/5, so you'll likely be slogging this one out just for the 1,000G.

Neighbours back From Hell

Neighbours back From Hell Achievements

Finally, our list's highest-rated game this week is Neighbours back From Hell — the HD remaster of Neighbours from Hell 1 and 2 which holds a community rating of 4.11/5. The puzzle game has a basic achievement list consisting of 11 achievements worth a total of 1,000 Gamerscore. All achievements can be unlocked by simply playing through the game's story, which should take you between five and six hours to do. We've also got a Neighbours back from Hell walkthrough here on TA that's probably worth following, as it details exactly what you need to do to unlock each achievement. You can pick up Neighbours back from Hell from the Microsoft Store for $11.99/£10.39.

You can view the full list of the games discounted in the latest Xbox sale here. Will you be picking up any of these titles for a quick Gamerscore boost? Let us know in the comments below.
Sean Carey
Written by Sean Carey
Sean graduated from Southampton Solent University with a first-class honours degree in Journalism, which he uses to keep TrueAchievements and TrueTrophies topped up with gaming and industry news. When not scouring the web for the latest big story, you’ll find him tearing up the streets in Forza Horizon 5 or picking up wins in Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0.
View discussion...
Hide ads