SEGA and Avalanche Studios have released some new screenshots for their upcoming four player co-op XBLA title, Renegade Ops
The screens show off plenty of explosive action, including players using helicopters and land vehicles to create devastating mayhem on the battlefield. The land vehicles are unique to each of the four playable characters, here's a rundown of each character's unique vehicle (via gamezplay):
- VEHICLE: Heavily Armored Vehicle
- ABILITY: Armadillo Plating (Extendable shield plating that causes enemy bullets to bounce back at the attackers)
- VEHICLE: Buggy
- ABILITY: Rocket Strike (Drop beacons that are hit by a rain of rockets from the sky, causing area damage)
- VEHICLE: Modified, Armored Utility Vehicle
- ABILITY: EMP (Release an electro-magnetic shockwave, temporarily disabling all enemy weapons in the area)
- VEHICLE: HUMVEE
- ABILITY: Heavy Cannon (Extends a heavy cannon that fires high velocity, armor piercing rounds causing extreme damage. Vehicle cannot move while Heavy Cannon is active).
Here are the screens, in which the first two show off the games splitscreen mode:Renegade Ops
still remains without a solid release date, but should be ready for download on XBLA later this summer.