Apparently, Capcom has seen it fit to take a brief break from character teasers
for their upcoming, cross-over fighter, Street Fighter X Tekken
, and has chosen to use Gamescom as a platform to release some more easily digestible information about the game.
First, we have a pair of gameplay trailers showing off some fighting action.
Next, we have a longer trailer showcasing Street Fighter X Tekken's
controls, as well as gameplay from Hugo, Ibuki, Raven and Kuma.
To conclude the media portion of this information blowout, we have several screens, as well:
Finally, several key features for the title were also outlined by Capcom.
• DREAM MATCH UP – Dozens of playable characters including Hugo, Ibuki, Poison, Dhalsim, Ryu, Ken, Guile, Abel, and Chun-Li from Street Fighter as well as Raven, Kuma, Yoshimitsu, Steve, Kazuya, Nina, King, Marduk, and Bob from Tekken™.Street Fighter X Tekken
• REAL-TIME TAG BATTLE – Fight as a team of two and switch between characters strategically.
• FAMILIAR CONTROLS – In Street Fighter X Tekken, controls will feel familiar for fans of both series.
• JUGGLE SYSTEM – Toss your foes into Tekken-style juggles with Street Fighter X Tekken’s universal air launching system.
• CROSS ASSAULT – By using the Cross Gauge, a player can activate Cross Assault and attack with both of their characters at the same time.
• SUPER ART – Using the Cross Gauge you can immediately unleash a Super Art. Ryu’s famed Shinku Hadoken, Kazuya’s Devil Beam as well as the Tekken characters all have original Super Art techniques.
• ROBUST ONLINE MODES – In addition to the online features from Super Street Fighter™ IV, Street Fighter X Tekken features totally upgraded online functionality and some new surprises.
is scheduled to arrive in Early 2012.