This week, coming to Xbox LIVE Arcade:Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike Online Edition - 1200 MSP
• Street Fighter Continues – Set in a timeline after Street Fighter IV, follow the next chapter in the epic Street Fighter universe.Crazy Machines Elements - 800 MSP
• GGPO-Enabled Online Play – SFIII: TSOE will be the first pure fighting game to use true GGPO-enabled online functionality, allowing for pixel-perfect arcade play online, including a matching system and leaderboards.
• Unchanged Arcade Gameplay – Utmost care was taken to maintain an arcade perfect experience and not to change the deep gameplay system that has become revered as one of the most sophisticated in the fighting genre.
• Upgraded Visuals – With new art and UI matched to hand-tuned HD Filtering options, players can customise their viewing experience, even playing in a simulated arcade cabinet.
• YouTube Replay Sharing – Not only will players be able to watch local and global match relpays in-game, but with a click of a button upload replays directly to YouTube and share with the rest of the world.
• Watch with Friends – A new channel that broadcasts a continuous live feed of the best match being played at any given moment, as well as allowing players to search for specific matches to be viewed solo or with friends.
• Special Features and Unlockables – Optional side panel challenges track progress as you push your limits to unlock achievements and rewards.
In grand Crazy Machines tradition, players must create wacky chain reactions using different parts and accomplish the tasks set out in their mission, from knocking vases over to blowing out candles. Players can also use lots of new parts besides the elements, including cloud machines, pinwheels and flamethrowers.Hole in the Wall (for Kinect) - 800 MSP
Crazy Machines Elements has three game modes. In Puzzle mode, players must finish 100 partially-built chain reaction machines using the parts specified to accomplish the various tasks. Inventors can create true chain reaction marvels that obey the laws of physics and not only satisfy the requirements of the task, but also demand some serious brain power, inventiveness and physical out-of-the-box thinking.
Whether you play solo or with friends, “Hole in the Wall” challenges you to become a human puzzle piece as you contort to fit through wacky shapes that are cut out into themed walls hurtling towards you. Try to pass your body through the wall to boost your score, or you’ll be pushed straight into the water below! Play through different “show” levels in single or multi player modes (up to 4 competitors), or see if you can handle the challenge of “survival” mode as you attack wall after wall until you drop! Unlock special customization elements for your avatar like a silver spandex suit, helmets, t-shirt and other zany gear as a reward for progress in the game.