Majesco and Gamestop are offering up some incentive for pre-ordering the upcoming Kinect title Hulk Hogan's Main Event
. Those eagerly anticipating a mustache will be disappointed and will have to settle to growing their own. The bonus being offered up is a T-Shirt with the game's logo emblazoned on it.
I'm wondering why it isn't a replica of the Hulkster's patented yellow shirt, which is even on the game's cover art:
We got some details about the game when it was announced
, but now we have a more detailed rundown of what to expect in Main Event
•Hulk Hogan, wrestling icon and global sensation, mentors you so you can give the best show for the crowd.Hulk Hogan's Main Event
• Perform 50+ jaw dropping special attacks and stunts. Pump up the crowd with destructive combos and finishing moves: pile drivers, chair smash, body slam, clothesline…Deliver it all like you mean it!
• Design your wrestling superstar: Create your king of the ring by choosing ethnicity, body type, face, hair style and tattoos, then customize his outfit to your liking.
• Showmanship: It’s all about showmanship so get the crowd roaring to earn higher scores and better status.
• Perform in 9 exciting venues including the backyard, local gym and mega stadium in front of a massive crowd.
• Use a variety of damaging props and objects including metal chairs and ladders to excite the fans and win the match.
• Xbox LIVE Leaderboards showcase Stunt of the Day and All Time Best Stunts from players nationwide.
• Multiple Gameplay Modes extend the challenge:
- Campaign: Work your way from backyard matches to the big stadium while keeping the crowd on their feet.
- Head to Head: Take turns delivering punishing combos with a friend’s help.
- Quick Stunt: Practice any extreme stunt before primetime in the ring.
- Hardcore: Fight tough-to-beat enemy wrestlers under the extreme difficulty setting.
- Tutorial: Learn basic moves and special stunts to become the best.
- Replay Highlights: Relive your best stunts in slow motion to revel in your glory days.
releases in North America on October 11th.