Welcome to another Monday here on planet Earth. We’re here to try and boost the mood again in partnership with those incredibly well dressed guys at Insert Coin Clothing
. We have a competition you’ll no doubt love! We’ll be picking two lucky winners to receive a random t-shirt from the Insert Coin Clothing ‘Classic Collection’! Everyone loves a lucky dip!
If you want a chance to dress your torso in some gaming goodness, all you have to do is enter the competition via this thread. No questions, no tricks, no need for Twitter or Facebook. Simply post the comment; “Dress my naked torso with some awesome shirtage!” to be entered into the draw.Images for illustration only. Not indicative of potential prizes on offer
Winners will be contacted via PM and announced in a further article. We’ll be asking you for your full name and address to send away to Insert Coin Clothing who will be handling the despatch of your order. Don’t worry about where you live, these guys operate like Santa Claus. They’ll get your gift to you no matter where you live.
As always, there are some quick rules and regulations, be sure to give them a quick read through. Once you’ve done that, get your entry in and enjoy your Monday!
- This competition in unavailable to TA Staff Members
- Winners will be chosen from “My entry is:” comments submitted to this thread
- One entry per TrueAchievement account please!
- Entries close at 8pm Pacific Time/3am GMT
- Winners will be chosen by randomly selecting the page of comments, and then randomly selecting a valid entry within. All numbers generated by random.org. In the event a number drawn in the second instance does not refer to a valid entry, a new number will be generated until a valid winner is selected.
- Winners will be announced via a separate article within twenty four hours
- There are no international exclusions on postage or entry
- The t-shirt will be a random selection from the ‘classic range’ chosen by Insert Coin Clothing
- Postage will be handled by Insert Coin Clothing. TrueAchievements.com can accept no responsibility for delivery dates/estimates or delays
This contest is now closed.