You people are on board TA at a good time. We’re striving to bring our loyal community so much swag you’ll be giddy with excitement. That’s why we’re offering you the chance to host your own Kinect Sports: Season 2 party!
One lucky winner will bag the grand prize bundle courtesy of Microsoft Studios! We’re packaging up our review copy of the game, one month's free Xbox LIVE Gold, official Kinect sweatbands, three Kinect Sports: Season 2 medals for your podium finishes and, essential for any self respecting party... Kinect Sports balloons!
Of course, in sport it’s not the winning but the taking part that counts. So, with that in mind, we’ll also be choosing three runners-up and gifting them with one Kinect Sports: Season 2 medal each and some branded merch so you can still look and act the part!
To be in with a chance of winning, we want you to answer the following question and post your response in the comments:“If you were likely to break any World Record what would it be and why?”
It doesn’t have to be sport related at all, we’re just curious! Perhaps you’d be the World Record holder for most hours spent on TrueAchievement when you’re supposed to be working? I know a few people personally who would qualify! Whatever you think, get it posted in the comments below and we’ll be drawing winners soon! Good luck!
Rules and Regulations
- This competition is unavailable to TA Staff Members
- One entry per person please!
- Entries close at 8pm Pacific Time/3am GMT
- A shortlist will be compiled and winners chosen from this list via a panel of Newshounds
- All winners and decisions are final
- Winners will be announced in a separate article
- Winners will be contacted via PM for the mailing address
- There are no exclusions on shipping and entry