Like many other gamers, I have been playing https://www.trueachievements.com/Skyrim-xbox-360.htm
to a near obsessive level. In fact, I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize to my sweet cousin Betty for yelling, "FUS RO DAH!" at her after Thanksgiving dinner this past week.
As with all Bethesda releases, Skyrim
does have its buggy faults and glitches; some of which are cute and comical and some can be game-breaking.
Fortunately, Bethesda is on the case and will be releasing the first, post-release patch (dubbed 1.2) this week. This patch will address many common issues across all platforms. The 360 version should receive the following polish:
- Fixed issue where textures would not properly upgrade when installed to drive
- Fixed issue where projectiles did not properly fade away
- Fixed occasional issue where a guest would arrive to the player’s wedding dead
- Dragon corpses now clean up properly
- Fixed rare issue where dragons would not attack
- Fixed rare NPC sleeping animation bug
- Fixed rare issue with dead corpses being cleared up prematurely
- Skeleton Key will now work properly if player has no lockpicks in their inventory
- Fixed rare issue with renaming enchanted weapons and armor
- Fixed rare issue with dragons not properly giving souls after death
Bethesda is hoping that this patch will be hitting the 360 this Wednesday.